Business Support Apprentice Score (Europe) Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who is aware of the importance of providing excellent customer service and administration support and would like to be part of a hardworking team and successful company.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
General administration and reception duties as follows:
- Supporting the logistics operations ensuring accuracy of information help on on file and updating
- Supporting the production management team that looks after workshops and their team members
- Compiling status reports and targets, monitoring and reporting on resource usage, attending, and recording of production meetings and reporting on action status
- Compiling presentations on production information
- Tracking and monitoring of financial status, purchase order and invoicing compilation and tracking
- Supporting the client services team made up of account managers, focal points and sales personnel
- Supporting the accuracy of information presented to clients, updating job status on our database, tracking and monitoring job status
- Compiling reports and presentations, supporting the contract review process and tendering processes
- Preparing and checking works quotation for sales and repair work scope, ensuring accuracy of information and approval by the relevant technical lead
- Working with the Quality, Health and Safety business unit the role includes compilation and tracking of QA cards, Job Packs, certification packs and ensuring full traceability of job parts, spares and repairs
- Supporting the QHSE Inspectors and the Auditing processes to ensure the QAHSE policies are effectively implemented throughout the company
- Recordkeeping and monitoring of risk assessment and method statements, work equipment inspections and safety procedure records
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives of the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Should be an excellent communicator
- Excellent IT skills
- Keen problem-solving skills
- Some previous experience on Reception would be desirable
- They should be a team player, is approachable and willing to develop
- You must be able to focus on the job in-hand and complete it to a high standard
- Accuracy of record keeping and understanding of business processes would be advantageous, although training will be given
- Focus on good timekeeping, hardworking, willing to learn new skills, good verbal and written communication, good organisational skills, and approachability
- Must be polite, friendly and helpful when speaking to people
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual
- Motivated to meet deadlines
- Build good working relationships
- Must have a corporate/smart appearance
- Must speak in a clear and professional manner, face to face and on the telephone
- Must have a professional approach
- Excellent standard of English and maths Grade C/4 or above is required
- IT qualification is desirable but not essential, must have knowledge of Word, Excel and email
- An A-Level at Grade C or above is desirable
- Progression available to the level 3 Business Administration (18 month contract), subject to satisfactory employment and completion of level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, and then to a permanent position
Things to consider
Following applying for this vacancy the first stage, after your initial application, will be to attend an interview with Nichola Barnes. If you do not attend this interview your application will not progress any further.
For any further information on this vacancy please contact Nichola Barnes at Kirklees College on E-mail: email@example.com 07788390025
NO CONTACT should be made with the employer at this initial stage, the College is more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.
The salary may be negotiable. This will depend on experience. The salary may also increase after a probationary period, if the budget allows, following successful employment and production of the required work towards achieving the qualifications towards the apprenticeship training programme.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Your employer will allow you time off for study and this will be part of your contract of employment. You should attend all required classes and keep up to date with any set work.
About the employer
At Score Europe Ltd, we provide engineering, research, design, supply, repair, manufacturing and training services throughout the world. We provide these services 365 days a year, in a variety of market sectors.
Since starting up Score has grown and expanded its range of services which now include the following services in relation to the main principle company product lines.
- Valve sales, repair, modification & field services
- Enhanced testing
- Welding solutions
- Surface treatments
- Subsea assemblies
- Condition monitoring
- Automation & control
- Engineering & design consultancy
We recognise the growth of the company is dependent on the growth of the people. Through training and guidance, we assist our team members’ desires to realise their potential and select their own path to achieving their personal goals and dreams.
Fuelled by the drive and passion of our people, the family that is Score Group plc has expanded to a global network of companies, where our infrastructure of technology and innovation has and will continue to supply the services and processes to all our customers of global engineering excellence.
Our vision is simply to be the best in our industry providing the highest quality of standards through continual improvements to all our stakeholders.
Score (Europe) Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
Nichola Barnes 07788390025 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard covers following elements: Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours.
Candidates will provide work-based evidence covering the duties being undertaking from the start of the qualification and throughout; the evidence gathered will prove competence and duties will be varied: Evidence could include letters, emails, administering finance, collate information, report data, customer contact (face to face, electronic and verbal), feedback from peers/customers, reflective accounts, team work, planning and organisation techniques. This programme covers 70% of the former Business Administration Level 2 apprenticeship and 30% specific Customer Service elements.
Candidates will attend taught classes via Microsoft Teams that cover the “understanding” elements for the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours; these classes run on a Wednesday via Teams.
- Knowing your customers
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibilities
- Product and service knowledge
- Understanding the organisation
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Customer experience
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, professional language
- “Right first time”
The following Functional Skills are to be delivered as part of this standard:
- Maths Level 1 and 2
- English Level 1 and 2
(Exemptions may apply if attained a GCSE Grade C/4 or Functional/Key Skills equivalent.
All Functional Skills classes delivered in college on a Wednesday via Teams.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.