Customer Service Support Apprentice THELIGHTBULB LTD
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established training provider! You will be a part of the sales and funding teams carrying out duties to support the success of our training courses.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn all aspects of the business:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, ensuring that messages are taken accurately and passed on to the relevant person in a timely manner
- Supporting the funding team with learner information and general administration duties
- Contacting learners and employers for missing information
- Supporting the sales and apprenticeship team with updating opportunities and administration tasks
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
- Updating and maintaining database systems accurately including course attendance
- Dealing with general enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent ICT skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good timekeeping
- Well presented
Grades C/4 and above in GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths.
A full time position will be made available to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
There is a local bus service but due to the location a driver would be preferred, but this is not essential.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
TheLightBulb is a privately owned Essex based company committed to the development and growth not only of their clients' employees but of their own. TheLightBulb work in partnership with the government to deliver funded Apprenticeships as well as Commercial Training courses across a range of industry sectors, and have a strong focus on staff and business development.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 01268 270648 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will provide the full Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. This will include the four day workshops
- You will also complete your Functional Skills (English and maths) if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.