Lettings Administrator Apprenticeship VICTORIA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD.
The role within the company will be based in the office to support the existing Lettings Team in all aspects of Lettings Administration and Property Management
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
03 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your Duties will include:
- Dealing with face to face and telephone enquiries from our clients, including landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Arranging accompanied viewings on advertised properties.
- Arranging market appraisals with prospective new landlords.
- Producing window cards and general office administration tasks Use of our computerised Lettings Software to record all information.
- Updating landlords with the progress of Letting their property.
- Undertaking full referencing for applicants and guarantors.
- Drafting tenancy agreements, producing tenantstatements and conducting sign-ups within the office environment.
- Liaise with Landlord and Contractors with respect to repair requests, raise works orders and chase invoices for payment.
- Dealing with e-mail enquiries through Property Portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Filing property information such as Tenancy Agreements, Gas and Electrical Safety Certificates etc.
- Personal Specification
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Listening skills
- Telephone skills
- Good IT skills
- Positive attitude and determination to achieve and establish a career in Property Lettings.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.
- Have a friendly and confident personality.
- Be smartly presented.
Things to consider
About the employer
Candidate will undertake Business Administration Apprenticeship to include:
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Maths and English
Business and Administration
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017