Apprentice Administrator NICE UK LIMITED
Nice UK Ltd have an exciting vacancy for a business administration apprentice to join the sales team, there are great opportunities to progress within the company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2022
28 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Nice UK Ltd have an exciting vacancy for a business administration apprentice to join the sales team. This is a career path opportunity for the right candidate as their previous apprentice is still with the business and there are great opportunities to progress within the company.
Initially, you will be learning the role, the business and embedding yourself into the team. With Data Entry being a key part to this role, an excellent understanding and grasp of the English Language is a must along with attention to detail. It is essential that you are able to communicate in a professional but friendly manner as you will need to communicate at all levels within the business as well as with clients.
Understanding technology and software is a prerequisite for this role. Once trained, we hope and expect that you will flourish within our environment.
The role is extremely important to the business as the right person will be the first point of contact for the company’s clients from a sales perspective and you will be responsible for liaising with staff members as well.
As the role develops the successful applicant will be trained in sales and marketing which is proving to be an exciting and varied role for the business. We want you to be hungry for success but at the same time enjoy working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. You will have support within the company and will be working towards Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Using the companies computerised system to receive orders
- Building up knowledge of products offered by Nice UK Limited
- Producing and preparing order paperwork
- Data entry & use of Microsoft office
- Answering the telephone & directing calls
- Greeting clients/visitors
- Database management
- Supporting colleagues with a variety of tasks including project work
- Filing & general office/administration duties
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential due to the nature of this role, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
West Notts College has strong employer links within the sector, and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a West Notts College Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Nice UK Limited, who are a subsidiary of Nice Spa, world leaders in the home automation industry have been supplying electric gate motors, garage door motors and car park barriers for over twenty years. This is only a small example of their vast product range which even includes designer lighting, security systems and bespoke solutions to improve your well-being at home. A Nice automation system increases the real value of your home: products designed to enhance the style of modern homes without disturbing the surrounding area and to make your everyday actions easier and more convenient. Nice UK Limited was established in 2004 and has showed consistent growth over the last fourteen years.
NICE UK LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Leoni 01623 900469 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
West Notts College will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this, or any other vacancy please call Leoni using the details supplied
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.