Business Administration Apprentice Derby Pride Academy
We are looking for our next Business Admin Apprentice to promote the effective running of the academy’s administrative function, ensuring that the school is provided with an efficient, reliable and proactive service.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
11 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your main duties will include:
- To monitor attendance and contact parents in connection with unexplained absences.
- To maintain all relevant records and complete all relevant filing
- To create a fortnightly report for each student using information given by the academy staff and data taken from the academy’s MIS
- To create a checking and monitoring dataset in conjunction with the Data Manager; this is used to predict student targets and working grades.
- To record behaviour points for each student and create a daily record for display on the academy’s notice board.
- To maintain general data for students on the academy’s MIS
- To receive visitors to the academy in a professional manner, observing Child Protection protocol at all times.
- To deal with all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and passing information to relevant members of staff in a timely manner.
- To take part in the break time duty rota, assisting with serving toast and drinks to the students and ensuring that Food Hygiene and Safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To contribute to the training of other staff in essential tasks requiring specific knowledge and/or skills
Requirements and prospects
- A sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to understand Safeguarding policies
- Attention to detail
- Orginisation skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic approach to work
GCSE maths and English grade 4 or above or an equivalent qualification.
Potential to become a permanent member of the support staff at Derby Pride Academy for the right candidate
About the employer
Derby Pride Academy is an ‘Outstanding’ alternative provision free school working in partnership with Derby County Football Club to provide good examination outcomes and redirection work for high need students in an alternative provision setting.
Our aim is to engage and sustain learning for vulnerable and challenging young people. We work with our students to improve their attainment, behaviour, attendance, self-esteem and confidence whilst providing skills to support development as responsible members of the community; we raise expectations and contribute to the well-being and cohesion of the community we serve.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Catherine Allman 07508821784 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticehsip Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.