Customer Service Advisor/ Customer Service Specialist FLEETLINE COACHWORKS LIMITED
Our ideal candidate will have a professional and confident manner who can also keep calm under pressure. You will be working as part of a team but will need to be able to work independently. You will be expected to take some payments, answer the phone, greet customers and general administration/housekeeping duties.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
01 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We're looking for an Apprentice Customer Service and front of house person...
Our aim at Fleetline is to constantly improve the experience for our customers and the service they receive from us.
Within this role you will play a key part in the Customer’s experience – you are often the first and last impression the Customer has of our multi-Manufacturer approved paint and body centre and we want it to be a good one
This is a great opportunity to join a hard-working team in a dynamic and fast moving industry and be part of one of the leading Car Body Repair Centres in the UK.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for Customers
- Responding to Customer queries (face to face, via telephone and email)
- Handling some payments
- Upselling the range of products/services that we offer
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of the services and facilities that we offer
- Ensure there is always a clean and safe environment
- Increase Customer loyalty by delivering a professional and personal service
Requirements and prospects
- Communication and customer service skills
- Impressive attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Confident on Excel and word
- English and Maths GCSE
- Computer Literacy
- Good telephone manner
About the employer
Fleetline Coachworks was founded by Nick Boret in 1981 in Battersea, South London. We soon moved to Merton and then finally to our last location in Progress Way, Croydon in 1986 where we continued to expand our operations, becoming one of London and the South East’s leading Accident Repair Centres by offering new and exciting car repair services to all motorists, fleet customers and the corporate sector. In February 2017 we moved again to our brand new purpose built state of the art bodyshop where we are today...
We pride ourselves on the quality of the work that we carry out and the levels of service that we offer to our customers. Fleetline Coachworks are proud to have been awarded a BSI Kitemark 10125 which governs all aspects of car bodywork repairs ensuring that all work that we undertake meets the highest standards in areas such as quality of the repairs, of the materials and repair methods used. We are also members of the good garage scheme and have recently been given a bronze award for our Eco Friendly Repair methods
Our state of the art facilities allow us to repair most makes and models of vehicles including specialist vehicles such as refrigerated vans, minibuses, light commercials and hybrid vehicles as well as offering a full range of mechanical and electrical repair services in our workshops. We constantly strive to improve on all areas of our business by having an active training program for our staff, and by offering a mentoring program for people interested in the bodywork repair industry
FLEETLINE COACHWORKS LIMITED
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Whitney Kontoh Afful 07825417938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment
- Work-based Project (written report) supported by an interview
- Practical Observation with Q&As
- Professional Discussion (supported by portfolio of evidence)
Please be advised of the following mandatory eligibility requirements for undertaking an Apprenticeship in England.
- You have lived in the UK or EEA for the last three years.
- You have a UK National Insurance number
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.