Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice Brian Christian
Enthusiastic individual with a passion for hairdressing required to join the team to learn the skills of hairdressing in a busy salon.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
29 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Passion for hairdressing
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and face to face
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto the advanced apprenticeship.
About the employer
Brian Christian Hair Design is a modern salon based in Heanor. They pride themselves on having a a professional approach to hairdressing. They are committed to a well structured "lifetime learning" programme, that helps to ensure that we maintain the highest standards, helping us to stay at the leading edge of our industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.