Customer Service Apprentice level 2 Just Sew Interiors Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to train with a leading interior design business developing your sales techniques and customer service skills. There is potential for a permanent position and promotion within the company in future.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Provide a standard of service that reflects the company corporate image
- Provide excellent customer service and deal with enquiries in shop and also via telephone and internet
- Ensure customers are attended to with an efficient and courteous service
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all enquiries
- General clerical duties
- Promote the business via social media
- Provide customer service support for the team
- Issue forms and invoices
- Process correspondence and maintain databases within agreed standards in terms of accuracy and service standards
- Manage and protect customer information, including financial information
We are looking for a candidate with an interest in interior design and an eye for detail, presentable and polite.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Professional and confident when dealing with customers
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to follow procedures
- Able to work as part of a team, and on own
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Outgoing personality, confident and friendly
- Reliable and punctual
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Interest in sales
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent.
strong progression fro the right candidate
About the employer
Just Sew Interiors we are a UK based curtain, home interiors retailer. We offer a huge selection of Curtain Poles, Tracks, Fabrics, Tiebacks and Trimmings. With something to suite every style and taste, from traditional to Modern contemporary Just Sew Interiors will help you get the look you want for your home. We have decorated some of the most famous homes in the North East and pride ourselves in our reputation for quality and service.
Our retail shop is based in the North East and offers the largest selection of top quality brand names such as Silent Gliss, Galleria, Alison Davies, Resina Design, Advent Designs, Byron and Byron, Renaissance, Regency, Jones, Hallis Hudson, Rolls, Opus Studios, Swish, Kestrel, Speedy, Museum, Walcot House and many more. We also have a fantastic range of Tiebacks and trimmings to choose from. We have a huge display of Fabrics, Wallpapers, Paints, curtain poles and curtains.
Our services include friendly expert advice. Free sample curtain rings, Made-to-measure/Order, Bespoke Painting and a Cut-to-length service.
We specialise in Bay Window Poles and Curtain Tracks approved by Silent Gliss. We have everything from Traditional wood poles to the latest in designer metal poles and Glass poles. We also have a large selection of Roman Blind Kits and Tie backs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for formal assessments and Functional Skills (if required)
- Study and complete Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Approx. fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.