Business Admin Compliance Officer Apprenticeship CHARTERHOUSE MEDICAL UK LIMITED
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a new apprentice to join their team earning £250 - £300 per week. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
£250.00 - £300.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Jul 2022
22 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Main Objectives & Job Description:
- Identify and market-map prospective clients and/or candidates within their speciality, converting those prospects into actual business
- Drive business development activity to consistently grow and build strong relationships
- Meet and exceed gross margin (GM) and net new business (NNB) targets for Temporary Recruitment in accordance with outlined performance standards
- Identify and respond to any opportunity that is in line with the Company’s stated business strategy
- Meet and exceed personal and team financial targets
- Identify and maintain relationships
- Identify and retain relationships with existing client and candidate base
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of the day-to-day business operations
- Take a proactive approach to supporting Line Managers and all other members of the team
- Ensure all colleagues, clients and candidates are treated with dignity and respect
Requirements and prospects
- Communication Skills – Polite and friendly face-to-face and telephone manner
- Customer service and aftercare focused
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office & Excel
- Organisational Skills – Ability to prioritise business critical tasks
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Ownership and accountability for your desk
- Strong interpersonal skills for both client and candidate aftercare
- A burning desire to be "best in class" with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Understanding the end-to-end recruitment process
- Good customer service skills and a willingness to learn
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Above everything else you must be tenacious and enjoy the challenge of breaking down doors and winning over relationships
- GCSE or equivalent at grades 9-4/A*-C in English, preferred but not essential
- Progression opportunities within the company
About the employer
Today, Charterhouse is setting out on a bold new journey to expand the talent pool.
As a team, we have spent time reviewing our core values and believe they truly reflect who we are now, and who we aim to be in the future.
We have a continued focus on people and a desire to provide all clients and candidates with an exceptional experience from the minute they walk through our door. And we also aim to provide an environment where our consultants and staff are encouraged to be themselves and give their best.
Our experts will continue to gather industry information and insights, share them and act on them. And we will not be afraid to question the big picture. We are prepared to do things differently for the greater good and to pave the way to a new future.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell 07717752768 email@example.com
Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.