Apprentice Customer Service Administrator Cole Fabrics Plc
We are looking for someone to work in our customer service department, it is a fast-paced role. With lots of challenges someone with good mathematical skills & a keen eye for detail. Good organisation with the ability to multitask & work under pressure. Working to tight deadlines.
Closing date: 13 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Jun 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Deal Directly with customers either by telephone, electronically, or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries including quotations
- Handle customer complaints & non-conformances
- Processing customer’s orders
- Communicate with internal teams for improved lead-time requests
- Organising workflow to meet customer's timeframes
- Keep records of customer interactions & transactions
- Maintain customer database, including customers ordering codes
- Submit samples to customers
- Ensure sample cards are replenished
- Arranging shade submission & approvals
- Chasing Carriers for POD’s / Claims
- Arranging new account setups
- Chasing Proforma payments
- Help to improve the customer service process
- Train customers on Website ordering
- Cover for reception duties
- General office duties & any other reasonable tasks by other members of staff
Requirements and prospects
Skills & Knowledge
- SAP Business One experience would be of benefit
- Good IT Skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people
Train to achieve knowledge of all Customer Service Procedures and Practices operated by the Company & demonstrate a high appreciation of accuracy, pride & commitment.
Enthusiastic and willing to learn. Reliable, hardworking. Good organisation skills with the skill to priorities. Flexible & can work well under pressure with a positive attitude.
GCSE Grades 9*-4/A*-C In English & Maths or equivelent
This role is offered with the intention of offering a full-time position at the end of the apprentice.
Things to consider
This role may close early if the right candidate is found
About the employer
We are a very successful textiles-based company with over 100 years of history, based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
We deal with multinational brands and chain stores through to the florist and rosette industries. Manufacturing both stock items and delivering complex bespoke packaging solutions.
Our company has offices in the UK, Hong Kong, China and Milan and two production sies in the UK in Preston and Nottingham.
To find out more about us just visit our website.
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar Arun.firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard LV3
Functional skills if required
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.