Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Auto Parts Walsall Ltd
A chance to work for a rapidly growing company, eagerly seeking a parts adviser to join our expanding business. We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, the ability to maintain relationships with our regular customers as well as building new ones whilst completing a Customer service apprenticeship.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Jul 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Sales advisors are expected to:
- Answer all sales calls immediately and close the sale in a timely manner.
- Upsell a sale increasing the value of the sale whenever possible
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Provide information on various products as well as incorrect cataloguing
- Focus on reducing the return
- Work as a team
- Be reliable and supportive to your customers in order to progress and develop sales
- Stock taking order picking and a knowledge of how the warehouse is run
Requirements and prospects
- A good understanding of motor vehicles
- Computer literate: various systems are used to ensure correct parts are advised and ordered; therefore, a standard level of IT competency is required
- Looking to develop your career in motor vehicle part
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Willing to work weekends
Maths and English GCSE A-D (9-3) grade or equivalent qualifications or BTEC
There is a potential full time position offered to the right candidate
Things to consider
Virtual learning sessions with Walsall College
About the employer
As rapidly growing company, located in Walsall, we began in 2014 and have since become a reputable supplier to many local businesses. We are committed to maintaining strong relationships with our regular customers as well as building new ones.
Our priority is to ensure our customers are catered for with careful consideration to keep them moving safely. No matter how much little you know about cars, be sure that we take pride in spending time with our customers to ensure they are provided with all the motor needs.
Auto Parts Walsall Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Nichole Jackson 01922 657087 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- 20% off the job training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.