Ford Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Dinnages Garages Ltd
Working in an approved office environment, the apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. They will also be working the reception desk so good IT knowledge is required.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- An apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations
- Apprentices will deal with customers both face to face and by telephone to process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required
- Hard working, ambitions and eager and a keen interest in the motor industry
- Minimum of 2 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C/8-4 in maths + English particularly)
A potential full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
After the war Dinnages re-opened as a Ford Dealer, and soon needed to expand and develop to cope with the demands of a growing business. In January 1956 we were awarded Ford Main Dealer status and the foundation were laid for a flourishing business.
At our Haywards Heath branch we are a Renault Authorised Repairer. With our joint service reception and separate Renault workshop, Dinnages is the ideal spot for servicing, maintenance, MOT’s and bodyshop repairs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Tommy McMullen 01923 216 165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner standard.
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a Skills Coach will make contact at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised Level 2 Standard qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.