Client Support Apprentice Cavendish Ware Ltd
The role is best suited to an individual who is naturally motivated to complete tasks in a structured and accurate manner, but who is also happy to maintain flexibility in terms of the role performed. A client focussed, ‘can do’ attitude is appropriate along with an ability to thrive in a positive, team environment.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
To provide a comprehensive support service to advisory staff. The overall aim being to provide a first class service which forms an integral part of Cavendish Ware’s Client Proposition.
There are 5 main areas of responsibility:
1. New Business Administration and Processing
2. Support delivery of the CW Sales Process and Client Review Process
3. Client Servicing
4. Maintenance of Client Records
5. Managing and Reporting on New and Existing Business Income
General Running of the office.
Assist Advisors and/or Paraplanners with the development and maintenance of business relationships with clients and third parties (including product providers).
Assist Paraplanners and/or Advisors with pre-meeting/pre-contact preparation, to include research into clients’ existing arrangements and where relevant the production of a policy summary/portfolio valuation and obtaining quotations and application forms.
Processing new business including preparing application forms to be sent to third parties, online applications (where possible), entering proposals onto Advisor Office, tracking proposals, dealing with any issues that arise during the processing of applications, checking and sending documentation to clients and recording all relevant information of Advisor Office and maintaining responsibility for both the paper and electronic records.
Arranging quotes for individual protection, liaising with external companies to get the clients On Risk.
Processing fee statements from product providers and other third parties, checking the amounts are correct and investigating any discrepancies, bringing any issues to the Advisors attention.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Good numerical skills
- Show passion in delivering high quality work for all our clients and other members of the team
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Be trusted to work towards meeting strict deadlines and to use own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads to meet set deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Willing to learn
Minimum GCSE, or equivalent, Grade B (6) in Maths, English, IT
The client support role is the perfect entry role to begin a career in wealth management. As Cavendish Ware there are a number of areas for progression. We are fully committed to promoting within. Previous employees have continued their journey to Paraplanning, Managerial Roles and even Advisers. We have multiple teams at Cavendish Ware so a great opportunity for progression.
About the employer
Cavendish Ware is a boutique wealth management firm that provides truly bespoke advice to our clients. Our firm is built purely on referrals.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Calvin Goodson 01603 577962 email@example.com
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for the R01 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- Functional skills if needed
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.