Customer Service and Sales Apprentice S.R. ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS LIMITED
Are you a great communicator with a keen eye for detail, looking to take your first steps and develop your career? YES? Then this is the start you have been looking for! You will be working with a fantastic team at SR Electrical Wholesalers, using your communication skills to support the daily running of the organisation. Don't delay, apply today!
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
SR Electrical is looking to embark on an apprenticeship program to train and develop new recruits who can support the continued growth and development of our business.
Enthusiasm and initiative are important, along with a willingness to learn new skills and develop their product knowledge. Applicants will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, and naturally ambitious.
You will need to be a confident team player and have good communication skills.
- Trade Suppliers, or as we know them, Electrical Wholesalers, play a vital role in ensuring an efficient flow of goods and services between manufacturers and their customer base
- Typically, an electrical wholesaler (Trade Supplier) will operate a stockroom and trade counter, which is visited regularly by trade customers who have product knowledge about what they are specifically buying
- Electrical wholesalers will be dealing with customer sales at the trade counter, over the telephone and via email and will understand incoming deliveries, stock control, and dispatch, and proactively follow up customer enquiries and incoming orders.
- They will be familiar with processing customer orders and taking delivery of goods and the basic administration related to these functions and maintaining a customer database.
- A key element of their role will be to have technical knowledge of the products and services offered together with the tailor-made systems and equipment used in their trade business
- They will communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers to build and maintain relationships and provide a high-quality service that encourages repeat business
Annual Salary based above the National Minimum wage £5.20p/hour £195.00 per week with reviews based on-course performance.
So, If you are looking for an opportunity to join our successful team, then SR Electrical Wholesalers Ltd is the company for you.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- High attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential as training towards Functional Skills Level 2 will be provided where this level is not met.
Continued employment, excellent developmental and progression opportunities within the organisation.
You could also progress on to the following apprenticeship standards:
- Customer Service
- Team Leader Supervisor
About the employer
S.R. Electrical Wholesalers Limited is an independent electrical wholesaler based in Grimsby and Louth.
With over 100 years of combined Electrical Wholesaling experience, dedicated to trade and industry, we strive to offer the best business solutions in the area.
We pride ourselves on customer service “Service and Reliability” is the motto for the company and we aim to supply goods on time every time.
We understand our customers need a fast and efficient service with competitive prices and the ability to get the product to site when they need it.
Operating from modern premises in both Grimsby and Louth, our customers can expect quality branded products at competitive prices from the industry leading electrical manufacturers.
We distribute Cables & Accessories, Cable Management, Wiring Devices & Accessories, Heating & Ventilation, Fire & Security, Lighting & Luminaires, LED Lamps & Tubes, Switchgear & Distribution, Industrial Controls & Automation, Tools & Fixings, PPE Safety & Workwear and Electrical Test Equipment.
AVANT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Avant Partnership Limited
Izzy Newby or Lucy Campbell 01472 426624 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will complete the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills if required
This standard is assessed through a combination of internal and external assessment.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours will be taught and then assessed through an internally and externally quality assured portfolio made up of evidence gathered during the course of the learner’s work. Knowledge to be taught will include:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the Organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your Role and Responsibilities
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours will also be practically assessed overtime before the end point assessment is arranged and no earlier than the minimum duration of the Apprenticeship.
The end point assessment will be externally assessed by an end point assessment organisation, at which the Apprentice must demonstrate that they have met the standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.