Customer Service Apprentice Gateway Electronic Components Ltd
An opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and friendly sales office, working as part of the team the customer service specialist team to ensure that the Gateway “can-do” spirit is maintained and that our business continues to exceed customer’s expectations.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
18 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in maintaining and managing the bespoke CRM system.
- Communicating with customers over the phone and in email format in a positive and friendly manner
- Managing purchase order and sales order paperwork and supplier acknowledgements.
- Progressing overdue deliveries with suppliers
- Updating internal system information on deliveries and advising customers where required
- Processing customer complaints and returns using the formal company procedures
- Communicating information with all other departments e.g., Accounts / Warehouse & machine shop
- Attending Sales Meetings
- Other general office support tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a friendly and professional phone manner
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- The ability to use own initiative
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
To complete Level 3 standard and possibly become part of the team on a permanent basis.
Gateway provides a wide range of development opportunities for successful apprentices. All previous apprentices have been offered full-time permanent rolls and several have continued with their development completing level 4, 5 and 6 qualifications.
The sky really is your limit if you have the right combination of hard work and attitude.
Things to consider
Transportation to and from work.
About the employer
Based in Nantwich, Cheshire, since April 2000. Our experienced team have a time-served pedigree in the field of electronic components’ distribution and supply-chain solutions with a Can-Do attitude. The company enjoys long term relationships with both franchises and customers in many different industries.
Gateway Electronic Components Ltd
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cheshire College South and West
Claire Garner firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will follow a Level 2 apprenticeship programme and study towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West.
If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skills in the relevant subjects.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.