Apprenticeship Branch Customer Coordinator TTI Inc
The Branch Customer Service Coordinator provides support to the inside/branch sales force by assisting with customer inquiries, order handling, the coordination special customer request and issue resolution.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Verify and expedite customer orders to ensure accuracy and secure on-time delivery by coordinating the special request with the Branch Coordination group
- Provide information to customers regarding order status by answering enquiries via phone and email
- Coordinates issue resolution by working with the Sales Representative and the Customer to ensure smooth sales to shipping process
- Assist the Sales Representative process customer quotes by performing stock checks and obtaining delivery information by utilising the computer supplier access
- Process order confirmation files by reviewing data and maintaining accuracy resulting in low sales errors and high quality
- Participates in the company Total Quality process by following established policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives by returning phone calls to customers, sending samples and sales literature to customers, researching and preparing customer return authorisations and replacement orders
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g., Outlook, Excel, Teams
- IT Skills and ability to use the computer proficiently
- Professional telephone manner
- Being able to organise yourself and prioritise own workload
- Ability to multi-task and use own initiative
- Positive outlook
- Demonstrate patience and calmness
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Long term development plan for the right individual in a global organisation
Things to consider
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
All shortlisted applicants will be expected to:
- Confirm their ability to travel to and from this place of work
- Have a passion to study the qualification and a good understanding of the profession
- Research the company before applying for this vacancy
- Applicants will be expected to have researched how they will get to and from work taking into account access to own transport or public transport and the associated costs
- The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour as of 1st of April 2021. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year
- Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are currently £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £8.36 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.91 for those over 25
- For apprentices aged 19 or over, once you reach the 2nd year of your apprenticeship you will be entitled to the national minimum wage for your age group
About the employer
TTI, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company is a world leading specialist distributor of electronic components. Globally, TTI is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and has over 100 locations across North America. Europe and Asia. TTI Europe headquarters are near Munich, Germany with our UK Head Office based in High Wycombe.
TTI's philosophy is 'Lead by Design’, and the company differentiates itself by focusing on people, parts and process. TTI in Europe strives to be the distributor of choice for customers and suppliers by introducing new product technologies and stocking broad and deep inventory across its franchise base. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven apprentice who is looking for a long-term career within an established global electronics organisation to join a professional team. The location of this amazing role would be in our HQ - High Wycombe. Furthermore, we are looking to expand with an enthusiastic, professional, committed Apprentice Customer Service person. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a very successful global company. For the right person there will be lots of opportunities to further your career from within TTI, Inc.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aylesbury College
Alexandra Johnson 01494 460015 Alexandra.Johnson@uk.ttiinc.com
We offer a great new starter induction, on the job training and refreshers.
All the training required to complete Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship will be provided by Buckinghamshire College Group.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)