Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship THE E.S.D. CONTROL CENTRE LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career in Finance? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Don't miss out, Apply now!
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Jul 2022
09 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be assisting and supporting the Global Service Team (GST) with a variety of sales and procurement functions.
The Global Services team manages a diverse pool of internationally located clients, who are the industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, with opportunities to grow into a variety of business functions as their career progresses.
Key objectives for the role will include:
- Inputting purchase & sales order entries within agreed time frames.
- Providing timely order confirmations to customers
- Confirming orders have been received by suppliers and getting accurate lead times inputted into the stock management system
- Providing weekly updates to customers on outstanding orders
- Getting periodical updates from suppliers on outstanding purchase orders
- Providing the team with both procurement & customer support, including delivery discrepancies, lead-time queries and any additional requirements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular team meetings and one-on-one review meetings
- Providing timely feedback to Account Manager on any customer and supplier issues regarding complaints and supply
- Managing, where necessary, day to day supply chain issues to meet agreed customer service levels, involving liaising with customers and suppliers
- Providing support and flexibility for additional divisions as required
- Arranging pro-forma invoices and acquiring payment details when necessary
- Responding to and providing Proof of Delivery requests as required
- Liaising with our transport partner to overcome delivery issues
- Proactively updating customers on any delivery issues
- Advising Account Manager of any equipment or building functional issues
- Ensuring personal development on new systems and processes are completed whilst ensuring daily responsibilities are not affected
- Conducting professional customer enquiry handling
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to follow instructions
- high level of attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written skills
- To develop specific market knowledge and requirements
- Willingness to fulfil a variety of tasks in order for the team achieve its KPI’s
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
- Progress into full time employment
About the employer
Ant Group delivers specialist ESD & Cleanroom consumables to the Electronics, Pharma, Biotech, Defence & Automotive sectors. It also provides global service, supply chain management and procurement outsourcing to manufacturing companies such as Huawei and Farnell. We are currently trading in 60 countries with 780+ active customers. Ant Group is an ISO9001 certified organisation with a multi SKU offering sales opportunities with global sourcing team and world class manufacturing,
The group has a 33 year history, it started in 1988 it now has an £16.1m turnover forecast for 2021 with over 50 full time staff employed in the UK and in the EU & USA. It’s a fast-growing, ambitious and profitable organisation with proven heritage of delivering OEM projects.
The group is privately owned and operates globally with networks in all key markets. Its UK headquarters are in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. There is a US registered entity, with three full-time staff and growth consultants appointed with HQ and warehousing in Dallas, TX serving North America. In addition there is an office and registered entity in Germany facilitating direct sales and distribution network across Europe.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Jack Skiggs 07526 012423 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Support and training will be provided throughout
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.