eSafeguarding Apprentice (Customer Service Practitioner) Protocol National Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship with a well-established and successful Education Recruitment company in West Bridgford. Excellent progression opportunities are available with this being the view to the beginning of a successful career within the business.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Due to the success of Protocol’s eSafeguarding product with the continuous increase in client and processing numbers, we are growing the dedicated eSafeguarding team.
As the eSafeguarding Apprentice you will support with the processing of client DBS’s, answering helpline calls and DBS enquiries.
You will provide support to the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager to continue to grow the service further and ensure we are providing the best service possible.
- To process 3rd party DBS applications using Protocol’s eSafeguarding software, accurately within the 24-hour submission SLA.
- Manually tracking the progress of paper applications and liaising with clients and applicants to prompt any actions needed in the application process.
- Answer any client and applicant queries, to ensure a high-quality service is received.
- To action any DBS queries promptly to ensure applications can be processed correctly.
- To work with the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager in reviewing process/system improvements, testing and implementation.
- To build strong relationships with applicants, clients and colleagues alike whilst providing exceptional customer service, to encourage customer loyalty.
- To quickly resolve any queries/complaints, escalating to the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager when appropriate.
- To research potential new clients/sectors to enable the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager to continue to expand the service.
- To visit client sites when required to support the service provided.
To support other business functions as and when required – should the eSafeguarding workload allow.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative and be proactive in your work is also important
- Basic IT skills, particularly with regard to the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Conscientious with attention to detail
Confident to talk to a variety of people face to face and via phone
- Well presented
- Willing to learn and an ability to retain information
- Proactive in their approach to work and thrive on doing a good job
- Able to follow instructions
Respectful of confidentiality
GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) in English Language, Literature, and maths.
Excellent progression available within the company. The successful applicant will undertake more responsibilities as the Apprenticeship develops with a strong view to securing permanent employment on completion.
Things to consider
Due to the nature of this role all applicants will need to be over the age of 18.
About the employer
Protocol have been the leading full-service recruitment and staff consultancy agency in the education, skills, training and public sectors for 25 years.
We know the pressures and challenges of the sector and understand exactly what our clients and candidates need from their staffing partner – it’s why we’re the best at what we do.
Our passionate, helpful and friendly team provide an unparalleled level of sector expertise delivered with professionalism and integrity. Working with us you can expect a seamless, enjoyable process, with support and advice at every step.
We offer a complete recruitment and staff management solution, meaning we can recruit for roles at every level of an organisation. From senior leadership, consultancy through to operations, both temporary and permanent – we find the people that make organisations excel and support you and your teams in managing staff.
Our industry-leading consultancy is enhanced with our hassle-free online DBS checking service, payroll solutions and cloud-based staff management software- ensuring complete compliance and peace of mind for our clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prostart
Lawrence Turton 0115 9468182 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skill Level 1 in maths
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place during the 15 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.