Childcare Practitioner Apprentice THE ORGANIC NURSERY LIMITED
You will be required to help children to learn, play and develop. You will interact with parents on how their child has been, work as part of a team with other nursery nurses, read stories and provide activities to develop children’s language skills and make sure the children are safe and well at all times.
Closing date: 16 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
09 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Helping children to learn, play, and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Helping out with feeding suitable meals, snacks, and drinks
Requirements and prospects
- You need to be reliable, flexible, punctual and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with children and adults
- Also have a keen interest in working with children
- Be friendly, happy, self-motivated and work in a professional manner
- Also be able to manage your time effectively
- Level 2 Children and Young Peoples Work Force (CYPW) or Early Years Practitioner
- GCSE grade A*- C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent) is desirable
- Gaining a recognised qualification
- Becoming a fully qualified nursery practitioner. Possibility to become a full member of staff if the opportunity arises
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Organic Nursery have lots of aims:
To provide a vibrant, engaging, fun, safe, secure environment that encourages curiosity, exploration and investigation through play; supporting early learning and development.
To nurture every child as an individual, reading and responding to their needs, putting them at the centre of curriculum planning, giving them the best possible start to life.
Respect each child’s independence, their individuality, tune into their way of learning, providing rich experiences to suit their needs.
To work in partnership with parents to support each child, allowing a seamless continuation of their development at home.
To be ambitious for and have high yet realistic expectation of your child.
THE ORGANIC NURSERY LIMITED
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Emma Ellis 0121 454 2043 email@example.com
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English if needed
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.