Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Alliance Disposables
The successful candidate will be in contact with existing and potential customers, so good customer service skills will be essential. There will also be an element of sales in the job role, selling new products, and looking at "down" trading accounts.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
09 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with incoming calls and inputting orders, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- You will utilise your customer service skills whilst contacting existing and potential customers and presenting our company's products and services in order to maximise sales.
- Marketing is another aspect of this role.
- Applicants for this job should have excellent verbal communication skills as it requires describing products or services.
- Applicants who demonstrate experienced sales techniques will be at an advantage in securing this position.
The ability to use relevant computer systems is vital for this position as is the ability to use initiative and think quickly,
Requirements and prospects
- Being a hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team work in a sales orientated environment
- Information Technology
- Time Management
- Being courteous, professional and persistent
- Being flexible
- Commitment and motivation
- Pro-active and courteous at all times
- Enthusiastic and professional in dealings with colleagues and customers
- A genuine interest in own development and progression
- GCSE English and Maths (9 - 4, A* - C Grades) (or equivalent) would be beneficial
- A good/recognised ICT qualification
Potential for further training and continuing further development on successful completion of Level 2 qualification
Things to consider
Part of qualification will require regular College attendance (currently one full day every two weeks, supplemented with zoom/remote training as necessary). College is based at Marsh Mills, Plymouth.
About the employer
Alliance is one of the leading suppliers of non-food catering equipment and catering disposables in the UK. Established to create a different sort of company, we are dedicated to serving you with flair and fairness and putting your happiness at the centre of everything we do.
Our customers include hotels, pubs, health and leisure clubs, care homes, restaurants and catering establishments of all shapes and sizes from major national hotel chains to small high street cafes.
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07836536590 email@example.com
Full Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
On the job training to support role development
Off the job training (College attendance) to support qualification requirements
Functional Skills support (Maths/English) - if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.