Apprentice Customer Services Coordinator Everyday Language Solutions
Everyday Language Solutions are looking for an outgoing individual to join their company. You will be responsible for providing support to the bookings department in an administration capacity.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
01 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be completing all required admin tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Entering bookings on an established database
- Allocating appointments to Interpreters via telephone & text
- Dealing with customers on the telephone, by email and fax
- Pass messages to the correct person in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support and assistance to colleagues as part of a team
- Dealing with customers and Interpreters in reception
- Filing using both electronic and manual systems
- Photocopying and scanning
- Update and maintenance of spreadsheets
- General assistance to bookings department as necessary
- Preparation and distribution of documents
- Other general administrative duties commensurate with the role
This isn't a full list of duties and other tasks will be expected in line with the companies needs.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with specific competency in Word
- Evidence of use of Excel and email
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Outgoing personality
- Willing to learn
- GCSE Maths & English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Everyday Language Solutions offers language support for non-English speakers 24 hours a day 365 days a year. This is achieved through face to face interpretations, telephone interpreting and translation of any document into any language format.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.