Apprentice Software Developer Pointbold Ltd
Are you passionate about programming and want to join a rapidly expanding company that shares your passion? If this you then read on, as PointBold ltd are now looking for a technical minded individual to join their team based in Burton-Upon-Trent.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
31 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile individual to join their team as a Software Developer.
Typical daily roles and responsibilities will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Establishing/maintaining company and client web content.
- Maintaining Content Management Systems for company and client websites.
- Working with Clients to design web application prototypes and concepts.
- Assisting in the management of back office systems and IT related infrastructure.
- General office support and administration.
- Managing customer records.
Requirements and prospects
- In-depth knowledge of PHP & HTML coding languages.
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communicator
- Experience in a customer service role would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE' C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Derby for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017