Business Administration Apprentice ROTORK CONTROLS LIMITED
In this role you will support an Executive Assistant providing effective business administration across several different functions including IT, Human Resources, Communications and Finance.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Jul 2022
25 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Joining as an Apprentice, we encourage you to push your boundaries as you gain your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. You will initially be supporting Executive Directors with the potential move into other parts of the business and work on a variety of specialist project long term.
This role is your chance to learn about HR and Comms and be involved in global initiative across Europe, Asia and the Americas. This position will enable you to really understand the business and add value across a board range of activities, helping build and sharing in our success.
- Providing administrative support to the team and functions.
- To produce professional and accurate work using Microsoft Office packages.
- Scheduling meetings and diary management.
- Writing & editing company correspondence.
- Working with colleagues across a variety of business areas.
- Distributing and sorting post.
- Manipulating and interpreting data and undertaking research to produce official reports.
- Preparing agendas for Teams meetings and taking minutes.
Requirements and prospects
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Logical and have strong initiative.
- Flexibility – the scope of work can vary depending on demand and priorities.
- Engaged, motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to listen and build relationships.
- Someone who can work independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths (Grade 5 or equivalent).
- After completing the apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to continue working for Rotork.
Things to consider
- Do you like working in an office environment?
- Would you be able to commute to the place of work?
- Do you enjoy working on computers?
About the employer
Rotork is a market-leading global company with 3,500 employees based in 39 countries. They provide mission-critical flow control and instrumentation solutions for the industrial actuation and flow control markets. These include oil and gas, water and wastewater, power, chemical process and industrial applications.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Of Bath College
Laura Joy firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 - Business Administrator
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The apprentice will gain knowledge and practical experience, along with functional and personal skills. These are acquired through a mix of learning in the workplace and academic study.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.