Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice DIVERSE REC LIMITED
Your role will be primarily to source suitably qualified social work candidates for vacancies across the UK and you will need to ensure that candidates are compliant to work. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will ideally have sales experience or alternatively be keen on building a career in sales.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
£18,000.00 - £22,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
24 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Utilising social media for candidate generation
- Assisting colleagues with ad-hoc tasks
- Liaising with candidates
- General administrative duties
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Selecting candidates from job applications
Requirements and prospects
- Be driven, goal oriented
- Have a great attitude
- Have a positive outlook
- Have a desire to build a long term career within Education Recruitment
- Performance driven
- Strong influencer
- Problem solver
- Results driven
4+ GCSEs (or the equivalent).
The successful candidate will work towards a consultant role.
About the employer
We are committed to the highest standards of quality and service, with a dedicated and dynamic team of Recruiters with many years experience in the Office, Industrial, Engineering and Technical sectors, supplying both Blue and White collar personnel on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
Our client base ranges from Major PLC’s to Small independents throughout Chesterfield, Alfreton, Mansfield, Matlock, Sheffield and Worksop and the rest of the UK.
Diverse Recruitment Solutions are committed to the highest standards of quality and service. Our team are 100% operational in the business dealing with both clients and applicants on a daily basis. We are experts in finding and selecting the best available talent by using the most up to date resources available in the marketplace.
We are a recruitment business that recognises our clients and candidates are unique and our recruitment solutions are designed to be tailored to suit this. We understand that your needs go beyond the simple fulfilment of a staffing requirement. That is why we approach every vacancy as a truly consultative resourcing partner, providing professional advice and resource planning to ensure your recruitment processes mark the beginning of a successful business relationship.
DIVERSE REC LIMITED
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Baffour Awuah 03455652656 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Level 2, our delivery plan will include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. These tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio - as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.