Business Administration Apprentice Mx (Handling Equipment) Uk Ltd
Office Apprentice required to assist with a wide range of administration duties including answering the telephone, dealing with post, sales order processing, purchase orders and invoices, stationery orders, accounts and other ad-hoc duties.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2022
£165.00 - £225.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
24 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Office apprentice required to assist with a variety of administration skills, including:
- Telephone answering
- Incoming / Outgoing post
- Sales emails
- Sales order processing
- Sales invoices
- Purchase orders - entering delivery notes
- Purchase invoices
- Import paperwork / emails
- Exhibitions - booking shows and accommodation
- Stationery stock / orders
- Act marketing / updating database
- Weekly sales reports
- Warranty credits
- Accounts / Credit control / Credit limits
- Banking / allocating payments
- Brexit / Northern Ireland
- Organising social events
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Confident telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communications
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedural instructions
- Ability to travel to Cannock and college in Aldridge
- GCSE grades 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) in English and maths
Great opportunity for the right candidate with a possibility of a permanent administrator position.
About the employer
Like agriculture, MX has changed a great deal over the years. When Louis Mailleux took on the family forge in 1951, he could not have imagined that the business would develop into a sizeable industry to become one of the main players in its market, capable of fitting out over 5000 models of tractors.
With subsidiaries in Germany and the United Kingdom, we now sell front loaders and front linkages, as well as a wide range of implements in a number of countries across the world: in Europe, of course, Japan, Oceania, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We owe this success to an aggressive innovation policy, actively listening to your needs, as well as the close involvement of our employees. Our positioning is clear. We seek to offer high-end products that use the best available technology to bring higher performance, comfort and safety to our customers.
Mx (Handling Equipment) Uk Ltd
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686
This apprenticeship will be delivered over 18 months, with monthly assessor visits to you at the company. You will also be required to attend college (In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, WS9 8UG) for a 2 week block training period.
Training will include:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration, covering units specifically to your job role
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills (if needed)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.