Sales and Marketing Apprentice - Customer Service Practitioner VENTROLLA LIMITED
We are looking to offer the right candidate the opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship in Sales & Marketing Department, working for the team in Harrogate at our Head Office.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Aug 2022
17 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
In this role you will be part of a team working in and around the whole Sales, Marketing & Design department as follows:
- Provide & undertake all general administrative duties in an efficient manner, always offering a good and consistent service to internal and external customers
- Provide administrative assistance to members within sales administration, marketing & design team
- Answer telephone calls, enquiries, requests and handle them courteously and appropriately or pass to a relevant member of the team
- Support the business with direct marketing activities
- Assist with website and social media management, content updates, new content uploads and blog posts
- Assist with marketing campaigns, research, implementation and analysis
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing post is dealt with effectively, including the franking of post, distributed internally and recorded
- Validating all new enquiries that are received via phone, email or website and this will include outbound calls, emails and recording all correspondence on the CRM
- Monitoring, responding to, delegating to other departments the “info@ventrolla” email folder and recording correspondence on the CRM
- Creating customer records, completing all fields in the CRM until validation information completed, assign contact and deal appropriately to colleagues for surveys/ appointments to be booked
- Completing customer proposals and sending out and recording accurately
- Taking deposit payments for new orders, processing orders, creating customer files for operational use and accurately recording data
- Diary management across the team for internal and field-based colleagues
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent timekeeping, reliability and personal organisation skills
- Computer literate in all Microsoft office 365 applications (for example Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Adobe creative cloud (photoshop & illustrator), Sketch-up and InDesign or similar capabilities
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to handle a wide variety of situations and problems
- Professional presence
- Positive attitude with ability to create strong first impression for internal and external customers
- Ability to interpret procedures and policies of the organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively with people
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Confident of working within a team and prioritising own workload
- Ability to manage a given list of tasks
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
Ventrolla are the UK’s market-leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber windows.
We’re dedicated to quality, providing tailored services to customers throughout the UK. We work with owners of historic, listed and period properties helping them to repair, renovate or replace their sash or casement timber windows.
We aim to employ the best team in all areas and aspects of our company.
We have ambitious plans for growth via product development, and expanding our team is part of those plans.
Career progression and advancement are a huge part of our Ventrolla values across every department and is actively encouraged.
Things to consider
Fast paced, professional working environment covering varied duties within the Sales, Marketing & Design department.
- £180.40 plus 20% company uplift
- 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Career progression and advancement
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Welcoming and fulling workplace
About the employer
At Ventrolla we have been repairing, draught-proofing and replacing wooden sash and casement windows for over 35 years. We cover the whole of the UK from London & the South to Scotland, transforming Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian buildings with our meticulous attention detail. From homes to commercial properties, our customers trust us to deliver the best possible service and exceptional quality.
We’re heritage home improvement experts for discerning homeowners, architects & property developers. Established in 1983, the Ventrolla Group is an essential part of turnkey property solutions RFM Group.
Combining impressive UK-based manufacturing facilities with an unrivalled passion for retaining the unique charm and character that embody period properties, our heritage-inspired products are timeless and high-end, whilst also exceeding modern performance expectations.
Our products include:
- Renovation of timber sash windows.
- New, bespoke, handcrafted timber windows and doors in single & double glazing
- Secondary glazing
- (Soon to launch) aluminium windows & doors
- (Soon to launch) kitchens, bedrooms & bathrooms, as part of our new interior design offering
Luminate Education Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 email@example.com
16-month Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths, English, and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.