Business Admin Apprentice Manor Community
To provide office support for the organisation. The role will involve helping to manage the office and working in a team to provide support to our care and support workers as well as our clients. We expect all individuals working with us to respect the organisations Values and pay attention to our vision and mission statements.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
14 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
1. To support the administration of the day to day management of the organisation.
2. Manage and deliver ad-hoc tasks to deadlines on behalf of management.
3. Attend meetings and provide support to Seniors including taking minutes.
4. Processing stock orders for stationary and COSHH with management agreement.
5. Managing and updating internal computer systems, logging details.
6. Providing support to Care and support staff using various communication methods to a high standard.
7. Providing excellent customer service and support to External and internal customers.
8. Answering the telephone, transferring calls and managing the messages.
9. Ensure office remains tidy.
10. Accountable for recording and monitoring the Petty Cash.
11. key point of contact for employees and customers
12. Undertaking telephone quality checks
13. Collating quality assurance reports
14. Overseeing and updating property quality and compliance
15. Managing maintenance queries and ensuring compliance
16. Assisting with HR and Recruitment administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of the care sector.
- Previous Admin experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft (outlook, excel and word)
- Good organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently in a multi-tasking environment impacted by changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure using a high level of discretion.
x 5 GCSE's at C/4 or above, including Maths and English or equivalent.
Potential progression within the company, depending on how the apprenticeship goes.
Things to consider
- Performance and Development
- Maintain Confidentiality
- To act as a positive role model at all times
- Enter actively into supervision and appraisal
- Keep abreast of own training needs and attend training on a regular basis
- Attend staff meetings
- To behave in a manner that reflects positively on the company at all times.
About the employer
Vision Our vision is to see Outstanding person-centred practice throughout the Adult Social Care sector.
Mission To be a leading provider of person-centred care, a promoter of disability rights and to add social value to our community.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Aksa Munir 07584473976 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice - Babington online.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.