IT Engineer Apprentice Cloud9 Business Services Ltd
An exciting apprenticeship is available with Cloud9 Business Services, a forward thinking, young and dynamic telecoms company. We are looking for a passionate technical apprentice who is keen to start their career in an exciting fast moving environment.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 May 2022
14 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The apprenticeship will provide experience in installing and supporting our clients either directly or via our strategic partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about VoIP and contact centre solutions.
You will be offered excellent training, mentoring and support to help further your career.
Main purposes of job
The Trainee Admin Assistant will have a key role with a wide range of duties to complete, and the right candidate must be willing to take on extra administrative tasks as and when required by colleagues and managers.
The primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering calls and logging support tickets
- Handling support tickets from receipt to resolution across our product portfolio
- Assist in managing escalations as necessary to internal teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Talking to staff & clients through a series of actions either face to face, video or by phone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a new feature or system
- Supporting the roll out of new applications
- Installing and configuring telecoms hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining Telephone systems and networks
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles
- Setting up call routing for VoIP and contact centre solutions
- Prioritising and managing several open cases / installations at one time
- Establishing good working relationships with customers, clients and other professionals
- Liaising with provisioning and operations teams internally and with partners to organise projects
- Travel to customer site where required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of using computers for a variety of task
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Interest in comms and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including listening and questioning skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- UK driving licence
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Potential full-time employment offer upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is a hybrid role, mostly remote with the odd trip into the Hemel Hempstead office location or client site visit. The desired apprentice will be locally based and have a full driving licence with access to their own transport.
JBC Skills Training Ltd reserve the right to remove this advert any time before the closing date.
We may close this vacancy before the advertised Closing Date, so interested candidates should apply as soon as possible.
About the employer
Cloud9 Business Services specialise in telephony, communications and collaborative working solutions. With over 20 years experience in the industry our team can help your business get the most out of current and future investments.
We work with business partners and directly with clients to provide professional services and/or the tools and solutions required to be competitive in today’s world. We pride ourselves on excellent communication skills allowing us to bridge the gap between “techie talk” and end users’ business needs.
JBC Skills Training Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by JBC Skills Training Limited
Dulcie Bishop 07387266668 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Level 3 IT Solutions Technician programme is designed to provide the knowledge and skills to develop, implement and maintain complete IT solutions, including their hardware infrastructure.
IT Solutions Technicians apply a professional methodology or framework to gather and analyse the requirements in order to design, develop, test, and implement the most appropriate IT solutions.
This programme offers two pathways that provide the underpinning knowledge and skills in either a Hardware Solutions role or a Software Solutions role.
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Methodologies and Principles
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Core Technical IT Knowledge
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Security and Legislation
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Software
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Hardware
IT solutions technician
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)