Customer Accounts Apprentice Orovia Ltd
The role of a Customer Accounts Apprentice with Orovia is to support and engage with colleagues in the organisation and interact with external customers.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
£190.00 - £323.90
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise.
- Raising clients’ business concerns and needs to the company’s management.
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients.
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients.
- Monitoring the budget of the client and discussing new terms if necessary.
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services.
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions.
- Deal with discussions around pricing and quotations.
- Handling any complaints through email or telephone, resolving all issues, and turning customers around.
- Dealing with all of the customer frustrations around development requests.
- Organise and co-ordinate user-groups and communicate this information on to those it is pertinent to.
- Meeting with existing clients at user groups and potential customers at annual conferences and events.
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Good positive, friendly attitude
- Organised & focused approach
- Pleasant & confident manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Helpful and positive attitude in a busy environment
- Able to project a respectable and professional image
- Ability to maintain a calm approach and work effectively under pressure
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of most Microsoft Office packages
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Willing to learn and develop
- Very accurate
- Happy to help
No formal qualifications are required but you must have the ability to complete the Apprenticeship and Functional Skills (if applicable).
Opportunity to advance in the workplace or go onto Higher Education.
About the employer
Orovia Group are a fast growing, innovative software company based in East Yorkshire, with a specific focus to deliver award winning software and support to over 4,500 schools and academies within the education sector.
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull Business Training Centre
Mya Buckingham 01482 211714 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. There will also be an end point assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.