Accounts Assistant & Installation Administration EA Foulds Ltd
EA Foulds are an established business offering the opportunity for an apprentice to join their office team in an accounts role. Over the course of the apprenticeship the successful candidate will gain valuable working experiences that can be carried forwards into any future positions.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The main duties of the role include:
- Accounts receivable - inputting receipts on to Sage, credit control, customer accounts queries
- Accounts payable - matching purchase invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes, inputting purchase invoices onto Sage, issuing purchase orders for authorisation, reconciling supplier statements, filing purchase invoices, supplier accounts queries
- Assisting with other accounting and admin duties and answering main phone line
- Installation administration - creating files for new projects, filing paperwork for new projects, create & maintain a cash control spreadsheet for installation projects, O&M manual production, project summary sheet completion, taking notes during installation depratment meetings, monthly WIP analysis, maintaining pre-qualification questionnaire database, other administrative duties for Operations Director.
Requirements and prospects
- Works well both in a team and individually
- Good IT literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good cimmunication skills both in person and over the phone
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- Organised, reliable and punctual
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines
GCSE grades C (4) or above required on both Maths and English
For the right candidate the opportunity to secure future full time employment or progress onto higher level qualifications.
About the employer
Established in 1907, Foulds Lifts is one of the North of England's leading independent lift companies. The company has been continuously owned and managed by four generations of the Foulds family through to the present day - a proud heritage.
With our wealth of experience and knowledge of all aspects of passenger and goods lift engineering, Foulds Lifts can provide your total lift solution:
- 24 hour emergency call out service 365 days a year
- maintenance and repair of all makes of lifts
- safety examinations and testing
- design and installation of new lifts
- tailor-made refurbishment or modernisation packages for existing lifts
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282 733221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full on the job training to be provided as well as being fully suported through gaining a level 2 qualification.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.