Customer Service Apprentice LIFELINE24 LIMITED
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive Customer Service Apprentice to join our team. This is an exciting and varied role, ideal for someone who wants to broaden their skillset and start climbing the career ladder. If you have great people skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, we want to hear from you.
Closing date: 02 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Jul 2022
01 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role would be ideal for anyone who wants to develop a well-rounded set of skills and start climbing the career ladder.
You’ll also have the chance to experience other departments within the company and broaden your skills even further. There is plenty of opportunity for career progression too. In fact, many of our apprentices go on to hold permanent, full-time roles in the company after completing their apprenticeships.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone, via email, through online chats, ensuring excellent service is always provided
- Producing KPIs and completing audits
- Adhoc office duties
- Using Microsoft packages to input data
- Administration for the Customer Service Team
Requirements and prospects
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills, with the ability to think on your feet
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to speak to people including all levels of management
- A team player with a positive outlook especially when under pressure
- A reliable individual who is eager to learn
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite manner
- GCSE English and maths grades 4-9 or A to C (or the equivalent) preferred.
Career progression available for the right candidate. This is an exciting time at Lifeline24 - we are a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that is continuing to expand.
Things to consider
- Location of the role. Have you looked at the location and how you would commute?
- 20% Off the Job Training
- End Point Assesssment to qualify with an independent EPA Assessor
- 15 month programme and the commitment to complete this
In return for your hard work in this department you will receive fantastic company benefits which include:
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Duvet Days after a successful probation period
- Generous staff discount when you buy products from Zatu website or in their shop
- £50 Zatu voucher on your birthday after completing probation
- Employee referral bonus
- Further education/qualification contributions
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Free on-site parking
About the employer
Lifeline24 is an award-winning company who provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth, we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across all departments and the successful candidate for any of our current vacancies will soon feel right at home.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- 20% Off the Job Training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.