Looking for that opportunity to prove you have what it takes? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Eye4staff are recruiting 3 Business support staff that will be the cogs of the business. Have you got great communication skills? Then apply!
Business Administration Apprentice
Eye 4 Staff
Closing date: 23 Mar 2017
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Mar 2017
27 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role will include administrative duties such as:
- Data entry
- Answering incoming enquiries
- Answering customer queries via telephone. This will include taking messages and transferring/screening calls.
- You will also work alongside and support your team, other staff, and other departments.
- As part of your role, you will also be trained to use a range of software to assist the whole office with their day to day activities.
- This is an important role in ensuring that the whole team and office function well, and you will be an important team member at Eye 4 Staff.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident telephone manner
- Working knowledge of I.T. software
- Ability to work under minimal supervision when required
- Ability to maintain own workload
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to deal with people of all ages
- Positive Attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Progression onto your Level 4 qualification and possible FT positions
Things to consider
This is an office based role. You will be required to deal with inbound and outbound calls so confidence on the telephone is a must. Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour from 1st October 2016. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
About the employer
Established in 2003 Eye 4 Staff has become the first choice agency and the market leader in staffing solutions for the optical profession. Working closely with just about every major high street opticians, small chains and independent opticians nationwide so you can be assured you will have access to the best opportunities for your next career move whether it’s a permanent role or locum assignments.
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
Business and Administration
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2017