Sales Support & Compliance APPLOCUM LIMITED
As part of our Sales Support & Compliance team you will play a pivotal role in helping the sales team make best use of their time with administrative and compliance tasks. You will provide a high level of service to our candidates and set the tone for the customer experience in onboarding candidates.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Jun 2022
27 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To screen enquiries, passing suitable enquiries to the appropriate person
- To chase candidates for documents and related administration, necessary for their chosen placements, keeping the CRM updated with documents and communication logs
- To maintain compliance of candidates throughout their lifespan with AppLocum through excellent communication, keeping consultants updated with any changes to compliance levels
- Booking, arranging, and confirming training required by candidates
- To chase outstanding timesheets and feedback to nurses where deadlines are missed
- To upload documents to portals where necessary
- Placing adverts on AppLocum app, website and social media
- To keep CRM updated with bookings made by team in timely fashion
- Conducting any client specific administration
- Sending accurate candidate and client confirmations
- To keep candidate’s CV’s and corresponding proforma’s updated
- To support the Compliance Manager in preparation for any audits
- Promoting equality and diversity practices across the organisation, working at all times in accordance with the Company’s commitment to Equality and Diversity
- Undertaking all duties confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Law
- Participating in the Company’s staff development training being proactive in your own personal and professional development and demonstrating a flexible approach to your duties
- Understanding of Employee Duty and being familiar with and follow any policies and procedures laid down to ensure workplace and individual health and safety.
In addition to the above you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with your position, as necessary to meet the needs of the Company’s business.
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
- Customer service skills.
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn and improve
A minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths
To be discussed
Things to consider
- Please take some time to ensure you complete the application in full. This is the first impression an employer receives of you so make sure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters and punctuation correctly), it may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier
- Remember to include All of your qualifications and grades from school and any College/University you have attended. Whether you have achieved them or they are predicted, especially your results in maths and English
- If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to quote the vacancy title
- Due to the high volumes of applications we receive for some of our apprenticeship vacancies, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date, once we have received a sufficient number of applications
About the employer
AppLocum’s vision is to empower healthcare professionals and organisations through technology by simplifying the locum staffing process. We approach healthcare recruitment with the combined expertise of seasoned consultants and experienced clinicians to support the healthcare industry’s staffing needs.
Join us at this exciting time in our journey and we will support you to grow your career with AppLocum.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard 122
- Functional Skills (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.