Apprentice Business Administrator (Legal Office) Pinney Talfourd Llp
A great opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to support and assist the team (all work will be supervised) together with general office administration. If you are willing to keep stretching yourself to become a stand-out candidate and become an upgraded version of you, then apply today!
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
27 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for someone full of positive energy to efficiently undertake an Apprentice Business Administrator role and deliver an excellent service.
Supporting the relevant teams (all work will be supervised) together with general office administration:
- Helping process and distributing incoming and outgoing post. Making sure all client information is filed properly
- Taking phone calls and emails from clients and third parties
- Filing paperwork
- Keeping accurate client data
- Making outgoing calls
- To support to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on in an appropriate and timely manner
- To be flexible and supportive
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Any other duties as required
- Support provided
Requirements and prospects
We will offer training in all aspects of the work, but ideally applicants should have:
- Office administration experience where possible
- Keyboard skills – understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written
- To have a keen interest in the legal profession
- Confident & outgoing
- Positive & enthusiastic
- Willingness to work hard
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a confidential environment
- Genuinely interested in the legal profession
- Client facing role – used to speaking to clients on telephone, confident when speaking to clients, good telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team in a busy client focussed environment
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential to progress into a full-time position.
Things to consider
On the job coaching; training on our case management system; using dictation; access to legal training webinars.
Head of Department, Practice Manager will offer coaching and feedback.
When completing your application, please ensure that you research the organisation and that your application is based around what the employer is looking for. This is your opportunity to tell the employer about you, your strengths and make them want to interview you!
It’s vital that you check spelling and grammar prior to sending the application across. Poor grammar and spelling could result in the employer rejecting your application.
About the employer
We provide excellent legal advice. Our lawyers are recognised for their high standards and levels of expertise. We also hold the Lexcel accreditation, the Law Society's Standard for excellence in practice management and client care.
We deliver and communicate our advice in a way that suits our clients and at a time and place that suits them.
Not all law firms are the same. We differentiate ourselves by always remaining focused on why we exist as a firm - to make our clients happier, wealthier and more successful. Everything else flows from this underlying principle. We provide truly excellent legal advice and service and put the needs of our clients first in everything we do.
We appreciate the support of our local community and acknowledge our corporate and social responsibility. We participate in many local events and fundraising activities.
In line with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) guidance, as a firm we collect, collate and report our diversity data to the SRA every two years.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Gemma Barr 07399586723 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
You will also complete the Functional Skills in Maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.