Customer Service & Administration Apprentice Stiller Warehousing & Distribution Limited
Support the successful completion of customer services administration alongside the customer services team providing effective and pro-active customer service to our clients. Be able to operate in a fast-paced, transport-orientated customer services role, ensuring that customers’ requests are acted upon.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Duties Include:
- Distribution customers job input, pricing & invoicing
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- Answering incoming calls to the business
- Booking in of customer deliveries
- Assist with POD requests
- Effective use of customer contact database
- Develop skills required by customer services department
- Administrative support for customer services
- Deal with customer queries and complaints both on the phone and via email
- Customer follow up to exceptional standard
- Log and report issues
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Assist with the successful completion of daily customer service task list
- Assist in development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency
- Setup of customer accounts
- Production of customer and internal reports
- Additional duties maybe added to the role overtime to allow the ideal candidate to gain more experience within the business operations.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate, previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective at time management
- Able to multitask, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be organised, a good team player and, where required, able to work on own initiative
English and Maths at GSCE Grade C/4, or equivalent.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to permanent contract with the company.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Stiller is a family-owned business, established in 1954, with a wealth of experience in the transport, distribution and warehousing sectors.
During our time in the industry, we have worked with some of the best known manufacturers and resellers in the country.
Our comprehensive service offering means that you can put your warehousing and/or distribution service requirements in the hands of tried, tested and trusted professionals.
Stiller operates over 200,000 square feet of warehousing and despatches from our North East England Distribution Centre up to 15 overnight “trunks” to several nationwide distribution hubs.
Through the utilisation of large volume, double deck trailers and strategically placed distribution hubs we are able to cut down on road-miles and emissions, reduce handling and shorten delivery lead times.
Stiller is also a regional provider of a broad range of commercial and industrial properties.
- Family owned business established in 1954
- Cost-effective regional and national distribution
- Diverse fleet of collection and delivery vehicles
- On –line tracking and tracing of freight deliveries
- High bay racked warehouses for up to 20,000 pallets
- On-line stock tracking
- Over 200,000 square feet of food grade warehousing
- ISO 9001 (Quality) accredited
- ISO 14001 (Environmental) accredited
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management) accredited
- Broad range of commercial and industrial properties to let
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by GEM Training
Jen Dunthorne 07848456359 email@example.com
- Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
- Blended learning through workshops and trainer support via face to face or remote training sessions
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.