Apprentice Customer Service Advisor Brew Tea Co
You will ensure that the experience drinkers and stockists have when they get in contact is consistently awesome. This involves processing orders quickly, providing help and information when required, and excellent factfinding skills, and remembering to keep the service as personal and individual as our drinkers
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
24 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
A normal day would include:
- Prioritising & responding to incoming enquiries from drinkers & stockists (via email, tickets, live chat, phone call, in person)
- Resolving complaints
- Tracking orders & liaising with couriers
- Providing drinkers with accurate information when requested (e.g., allergens, ingredients, ‘back in stock’ dates)
- Responding to incoming tickets and enquiries from drinkers and stockists
- Placing new orders for drinkers and stockists
- Communicating any order changes to the warehouse team
- Replying to reviews in a friendly and detailed manner
- Welcoming visitors to Tea HQ
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of using multiple computer & digital programmes (e.g., Microsoft Office Word/Excel, Google Sheets, web forms)
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential to progress into a full-time job upon completion.
About the employer
Brew Tea Company was set up by Aideen and Phil back in 2012 with no budget, one customer and one big idea - to Make Tea Awesome. Now we’re a team of 20, reinvigorating and challenging the way tea is served, presented and perceived across all categories (foodservice, retail and online) in the UK and internationally.
The Brew Tea Company is a small business that is continuously growing and changing and would love someone to join the team that is keen to get stuck in - plus there will be plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and grow with the business.
The Growth Company
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Solutions Ltd
Nikki Perry 07789979329 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths, and English (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.