Telemarketing Customer Service Practitioner K.M.B. TELEMARKETING LIMITED
A lucrative Apprenticeship opportunity has risen with K.M.B Telemarketing. Successful candidates will learn every aspect of customer service within a tele-sales role. To professionally sell K.M.B services, and products through a portfolio of established hot leads and enquiries through tele-sales. Ideal applicants must have a passion for sales.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Jul 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
A basic salary of national minimum wage for an Apprentice (£4.30 ph) will be given, however an incredible commission structure is available dependent on targets hit. If target for the day is 3 sales and candidate hits 3 sales (100% of target) then £100 commission per day will be added to wage. This is a very exclusive opportunity for a young apprentice to learn all aspects of a sales consultant whilst having an incredible earning opportunity.
Candidates will be given full training and briefing of all clients and the objective at hand. The successful apprentice will be working as part of a team but will be independently driving their own daily targets.
The ideal apprentice will be out-going, able to think on your feet, logical, a confident talker, able to follow instructions, has a polite telephone manor, ambitious and would like to pursue a career in a sales environement whilst having a fantastic earning oportunity.
K.M.B is willing to increase the basic salary for apprentices that hit targets regularly.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal skills
- Must be computer literate
- Able to adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment
- Must have a confident and professional, yet friendly telephone manner
- Has a good tone/pitch on telephone
- Logical thinker
- Able to think on your feet
- GCSE 8-4/A-C Grades (or the equivalent) are an advantage.
- Full time employment with company
- Possibility to become and Telemarketing Executive
Things to consider
- Employer has specified no leggings or trainers are permitted as work attire.
- This is a very lucrative opportunity with the chance to make a lot of extra money on top of your basic salary. Successful apprentices will need to be aware this role is very target focused, and K.M.B will do everything to support you and help train you to get to the desired level.
About the employer
‘Our people are our business’ and we take great pride in the culture we have created. It is no coincidence that we have long-standing staff and long-standing clients. Our passion to make a difference is what drives us and we want all of our clients to feel like they are part of the KMB family.
We have four key principles that are at the heart of everything we do; CONNECT, WIN, GROW, RETAIN. Each of these are applied to all aspects of what we do including telemarketing, training and inbound services.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Sophie Faulkner 07985328312 email@example.com
- Full training will be given on site.
- A script/pitch will be given to new staff before finding your own flair
- Briefing on clients
- Training on operating internal CRM system
- Customer Service Practitioner - level 2 standard
- Functional Skills (If needed)
- 20% off the job training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.