IT Sales Support Administrator Apprentice SL-COMPLETE LIMITED
The role of Sales Support Administrator Apprentice will be to support the Sales Team & Office and manage paperwork in relation to sales and purchasing activities. Be responsible for general day to day running of the office in relation to stationary, office equipment etc.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Jun 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The role is varied and will included interaction with people via various mediums with excellent customer service skills. The role will also be supporting the Director/s, managing diaries, appointment setting, and also attending meetings.
The role will include exposure to confidential information/matter(s) upon which full discretion must also be exercised, in tandem with the confidentiality agreement and contract.
- Processing a high volume of purchase orders
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Managing and updating reports
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers and suppliers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers and suppliers
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails/post
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Assisting Director(s) with office tasks/duties
- Arranging/managing meetings both internal and external
- Supplier contracts and support
- Credit control for clients and suppliers
- Managing Sales promotions
- Marketing activities including but not limited to, website, Social Media etc.
- Project management tasks
- Provide excellent customer service support that involves customer returns, RMA’s, chasing deliveries and ensuring customer orders are fulfilled
- Office supplies and equipment are appropriately resourced and managed.
- Support and facilitate recruitment initiatives and ensure that new starter admin is processed correctly
- Ensure that fit for purpose health and safety practises are adopted and that adequate risk assessments have been conducted
- Up to date HR administration
- Invoices and PO processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Reports and accuracy of sales tasks and activities
- Sales accreditation for SL Complete from targeted vendors are maintained
- Tasks and Projects tracked and completed
- Adherence to schedules and deadlines as required by Director/s
- General business conduct
- Relationships built with suppliers, manufacturers and clients where applicable
- Maintaining contacts records on SL-Complete’s Database
Requirements and prospects
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to both speak read and write English, who demonstrates initiative and is an energetic self-starter who is able to see projects through to the end
- Strong interest in and a good basic knowledge of IT hardware/software/networking products
- A willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop as a competent IT sales person
- Natural ability to develop good relations with people
- Good team player
- A real can do attitude
- Confident personality
- GCSE's in maths and English grade 4/C or above are essential
- Possibility of full time position for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Please consider how you travel to this role before applying
- Please note that the role may close prior to the expected closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed
About the employer
Sanjay Lakhani set up SL Complete with the aim of creating a trusted consultancy offering the very best in innovation.
With more than 12 years’ experience in technology companies and VARs (Value Added Resellers), Sanjay was determined to develop a business that stands out from the crowd. His core values of trust, respect and innovation shine through in all his dealings with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and valued clients.
He provides the expertise to develop an individual system that works, at a price that reduces clients’ costs. He embraces the challenge and sees it through, with pre- and post-sales care and attention that reaches beyond supply and installation.
He aims to reduce downtime every stage of the procurement cycle, as he is only too aware that time means money. Having secured a solid financial base, SL Complete Limited is ready to grow and to offer the same high levels of service and expertise to new clients by staying ahead of the game and predicting future trends. SL Complete will grow and prosper by introducing evolving technology that helps our clients prosper.
With more than 12 years’ experience in the technology arena, SL Complete has forged excellent relationships with major manufacturers and suppliers of hardware and software. We need to have a 360̊ understanding of your IT and purchasing procedures before we can advise on the most efficient and economical products and systems.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Nina 07724847420 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.