Customer Relations Apprentice TYNESIDE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LIMITED
MJB Contractors Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Customer Relations Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Oct 2022
21 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- The core role will be to ensure that existing customers and potential customers are given a positive experience that reflects the standard of the business
- Supporting the business in general and reporting to the Operations and Customer Relationship Manager, the apprentice will be polite, friendly, and confident whilst assisting customers
- Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Maintaining contact with customers throughout the sales and installation process to ensure any queries or issues that they may have, are reported to the relevant managers and quickly dealt with
- Undertake office reception duties which will include answering the telephone and re-directing calls to colleagues
- Updating databases to reflect any contact with customers
- Maintaining records in accordance with company working procedures
- Providing administration support to colleagues
- Taking customer payments
- Assisting with the development of social media marketing tasks
- Assisting with gathering customer reviews and content for social media and online marketing
- Undertaking other administration duties relevant to the role
- Continually developing the role within the business
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the role may develop other responsibilities over time
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and comfortable using the phone
- Diligent and keen to progress
Maths and English GCSE 4 - 9 or equivalent.
Full time employment and progression may become availble upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships
- Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview
- Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed
- Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
MJB Contractors Ltd is a Home Improvements Contactors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Kaitlyn Potton 01642 333734 KE.Potton@mbro.ac.uk
- Level 2 qualification in Customer Service
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.