Business Administrator Apprentice Optimum Patient Care
Does supporting world class research and improving the lives of patients excite you? Our dynamic and internationally recognised research company Optimum Patient Care (OPC) is looking for a highly motivated Business Administrator to join the Delivery Team. This role will provide support across the OPC UK business.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
21 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Job title: Business Administration Apprentice
- Location: CB24 3BA
- Wage: £20,000 annual wage
- Start date: 31/01/2022
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm working at the clients offices
- Total hours per week: 37.5
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are lead and designed by various employers, awarding bodies and training providers to ensure apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to their specific job role. All our courses are nationally accredited and are approved apprenticeship programmes as outlined by the Institute of Apprenticeships. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Digital Marketing Level 3
- Flexible Apprenticeship training delivered on a monthly basis
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 20 days holiday + PH
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to a designated team in accordance with OPC policies and procedures
- Prepare and distribute agendas, take, and distribute, minutes of meetings
- Support project management teams as required
- Participate in Research and Compliance activities as directed
- Organise and plan events as directed
- Act as a point of contact for the team, dealing with complex queries from stakeholders
- Undertake all administrative duties such as managing the electronic diary for the department, dealing with incoming calls and messages, photocopying, and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail
- Run and collate reports
- Develop and maintain effective electronic and paper filing systems to ensure that information is kept securely
- Responsible for ordering stationery and consumables
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
At TCHC Group we take the time to understand your objectives, career aspirations and potential. Our Learner Support team will match you to the best opportunities to help you flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an systematic order
- Able to arrange your own diary and work to strict deadlines
- Trustworthy, reliable, and honest
- Good attention to detail
- Good professional standards, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Minimum, educated in English and maths to a reasonable standard
- Possibility of job offer following completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) has over 14 years’ worth of experience supporting primary care within the United Kingdom (UK). OPC currently provides a range of services to health care professionals and health care organisations, working in collaboration with over 700 general practices across the UK. The services provided include:
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Research support services (observational, database and clinical trials)
- Data extraction services
- Educational activities in practical disease management
Optimum Patient Care
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Serena Presswell 01923 698430 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.