Apprentice Business Administrator SWIMMING NATURE UK LIMITED
Are you a confident and well-spoken person? And do you take pride in helping others? If so, then we’d love to hear from you! You don’t need to be a huge Swimming fanatic to succeed in this job, but of course, it helps! We are looking for enthusiastic people to join as an Apprentice Business Administrator.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
23 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- To be the direct point of contact for all customers enquiring about Swimming Nature programs and lessons
- Provide exceptional customer service to both prospective and current customers
- Generate new sales bookings through proactive outbound calling via databases, new leads, waiting lists, prospects and all other necessary lead sources
- Manage a prospect database of incoming leads from initial enquiry to sale, responsible for conducting needs analysis, booking trials, following up within set SLA’s, pitching and objection handling, payment processing and after-sale follow up
- Work independently and as part of a team towards common goals and drive student growth across all Swimming Nature venues
- Support Swimming Natures Programs /Student participation and proactively market for maximum attendance at each venue
- To promote and book taster sessions and work very closely with marketing department to create outreach campaigns to drive new leads
- Ensure all Inbound/Outbound Calls, Web Chat, Emails (Tickets) are answered within the set SLA’s and accurately recorded within Flow database system
- Support retention, sales & marketing campaign initiatives within the agreed follow up the timeframe
- Identify opportunities for continual business improvement and present fresh ideas to sales & marketing team to develop lead generation and marketing strategy
- Work closely with operations/customer service teams to stay current with any changes or opportunities within the business
- To support and take part in outreach events & site visits when required
- Reach average attendance goal across all swim programs as agreed in annual Business Plan
- Process accurate payment transactions on customer accounts
- Meet and overachieve on monthly revenue targets, set by Swimming Nature
- Accurate data entry of leads, bookings, attendance records are entered into online systems in a timely manner
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and writing skills (fluent English)
- IT skills - You will need to know how to use Google Sheets, Google Docs and Gmail - We will train you on everything else
- Organisational skills - you’ll be dealing with lots of people, so you’ll need to stay organised at all times
- Strong listening skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good listener/understanding your customers’ requirements
- Positive attitude/genuine enthusiasm
- Willing to learn
- Ability to take instructions
- A helpful attitude - customer service is about helping people, for this role, you must be customer-focused and know how to show empathy
- Team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Full-time employment opportunity and future career development is on offer as reward for the right candidate.
So, what are you waiting for? If you like a challenge and want to build your Business Administration experience with a fun growing brand, then this role is for you!
Things to consider
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities:
Let Me Play, LMP Education and Sporting Education are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.
About the employer
You only learn to swim properly once, so why not do it the natural way? Our pioneering approach has long been recognised and approved by parents, students, universities and fellow academics. It ensures that swimmers of all ages gain confidence in the water; ability is improved, and technique corrected, until students begin swimming beautifully and effortlessly.
Since we started in 1993, we have been successful in teaching hundreds of thousands of children to swim using a researched method and special techniques. This has been so successful that we are now have eight thousand students attending our classes each week.
We operate our pools from our HQ in London where we have a dedicated team of customer service assistants who will be able to recommend the best course for you. Our teachers, of which there are about 100, are placed in our pools around the UK and Scotland.
The training arm of our company, Swimming Nature Network, offers to train and partner with pools, health clubs and leisure centres. This has allowed us to implement our swimming programmes, whilst our principles and techniques have expanded.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Steffan Holder 07749859858 Steffan.Holder@LMPeducation.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be required to attend regular training provided by our dedicated tutors who will visit you either at work or elsewhere that is convenient
The training will aim to improve the following:
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes. and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation
- Understanding your role and responsibility within your organisation and the impact of your actions on others
- Understanding the products or services that are available from your organisation and keep up to date
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.