Office Support Assistant Apprentice Jles Group Ltd
The role involves working within various departments at Group Level to provide complete support to all JLES businesses. Ideally the candidate will have a passion for administration and looking to further their career within this department.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Jul 2022
21 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties can be around assisting the Marketing Department, Regional support in arranging events, researching, and booking activities/accommodation for client entertainment. The person is expected to maintain a well presented and tidy workspace and be confident making and receiving telephone calls.
Other duties include:
- Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Welcome and support of visitors
- Polite & professional communication via phone, e-mail, and post
- Copying, scanning, and printing
- Creating documents and assisting in Marketing Campaigns
- Schedule Meetings, Client entertainment, Travel and/or Accommodation arrangements
- Ordering and maintaining stationery stock
- Recording and monitoring of resident contact logs.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The role will be subject to 3 monthly reviews for the duration of the apprenticeship to assess the candidate’s suitability and ongoing training needs.
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills
- Clear communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Passionate & self-motivated
- Ability to work independently on task
- Organised and structured work ethic
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Permanent, full-time position after completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
20 days holiday + bank holidays+ Christmas/New Year close (3 days).
As a dynamic, forward-thinking company, we offer excellent career development prospects for someone who wants to really move up in the world. In addition to the basic salary package there will be additional benefits which include annual staff trips (skiing and Ibiza), birthday holidays, gym membership contribution, quarterly and annual employee awards, regular Friday breakfast and private healthcare which really sets us aside from other construction companies in the UK.
JLES has been accredited with Investors In People and will be keen to support ongoing training for this role and also encourage the person to freely submit ideas and recommendations to the business. JLES has recently been awarded with Sub-Contractor of the year in 2016 in the Housebuilder Awards.
About the employer
JLES is a multi-disciplined technical engineering company, offering consultancy, project management and construction solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK.
JLES now operate in 7 regional offices (Northern, North West, Central, Southern, Thames, South West and Exeter) in our specialist areas of Adoption Management and Site Infrastructure, the way we work offers our clients the maximum flexibility in how they engage with us.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)