Administrator/Customer Support Apprentice William H Brown
Provide an accurate and efficient administrative customer service to all staff within the office. Undertake front line telephone and face to face sales support when required. Comply with company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
22 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Data input of customer details onto the GEM database
- Generating letters
- Assisting the administrator with sales particulars when required
- Maintain an adequate applicant register
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients and update on marketing
- Ensure all appointments are entered into office diary
- Controlling the online board ordering system
- Answering telephone in a professional manner
- Managing window
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives policies and procedures
- Assist with marketing campaigns, preparing marketing materials
- General administrative duties i.e.: scanning, faxing etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office effectively and efficiently, specifically Word and Excel
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence would be desirable
- Target orientated
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times
- A polite, professional image and personality is essential for this role
- A good sense of humour to see you through a demanding environment, and the ability to stay calm is key
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English, and ICT are preferable.
Development and progression within the company is a possibility for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The candidate must be able to commit to completing an Apprenticeship through day release, whilst fulfilling the job role.
Candidates will be required to have an interview and complete assessments for maths and English with the National Business College.
About the employer
Established over 100 years ago, William H Brown estate agents has been a top name in the industry for many years. Within the Sequence Group, William H Brown is the largest trading name, with 110 branches covering:
William H Brown has continued to grow over the years and now has two auction centres, one in East Anglia and most recently one in the North.
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by National Business College
Sophie Hirst +441484430433 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will undertake the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Functional Skills in maths and English will also be required but this is dependent on GCSE results or equivalent.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.