Apprentice Financial Services Administrator Kingsfleet Wealth Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the finance sector and progress your career within financial services. In your initial role you will be trained to provide comprehensive, professional administration that allows Kingsfleet Wealth to exceed client expectations and demonstrate full regulatory compliance.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
14 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
To be trained to provide comprehensive, professional administration that allows Kingsfleet Wealth to exceed client expectations and demonstrate full regulatory compliance.
Specific to this role:
- To undertake administration associated with new clients, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, completeness and compliance with procedures
- Send signed Letters of Authority from new clients to providers
- Collate information received from new clients and give to Financial Adviser
- Add fact find information to back-office system when the client has agreed to a recommendation
- Process new business application forms
- Monitor progress of application; ensure questions are answered
- For completed transactions update plan details on back-office system
- For existing clients to update valuations on back-office system in advance of client reviews.
- To welcome visitors to the business
- To answer and, where appropriate, deal with enquiries by phone
- To study and gain qualifications issued through the Chartered Insurance Institute. First in administration and then in Paraplanning and advising
- To live out and communicate effectively the values of Kingsfleet Wealth
- To comply with the firm’s Health & Safety policy
- To comply with FCA requirements
- To maintain complete confidentiality regarding our clients and our processes
- In agreement with your line manager to undertake other responsibilities as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Hard working
- Team player
Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade 4/C, equivalent and above including English and maths.
Completion of A-Levels or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
The business is invested in developing their staff and progression would be available for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The business has identified July 2022 as a suitable start date but the business is open and flexible on this.
About the employer
Our name, “Kingsfleet”, not only refers to Colin’s primary school, it’s also the name of a tributary of the River Deben where Edward III fitted out his fleet for his expedition to Flanders in 1338.
Our journey, or expedition, begins as we get to know you, building a long-term relationship to help you achieve your financial goals.
Why long-term? During your life you’ll experience various twists and turns that could impact your plans, so we have to be ready to reassess and change direction to make sure your plans stay on track.
Independent financial advice.
Choosing the right people to help you organise your financial affairs is one of the most important things you will do when it comes to financial planning.
We are independent, which means we can provide advice on the full range of investment products and providers without any bias.
By making a fair and comprehensive analysis of all relevant products and solutions we will find the right combination that is appropriate for your circumstances and needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Calvin Goodson 01603 577962 Calvin.Goodson@skillsedge.co.uk
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for the R01 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.