Customer Service Apprenticeship Charlested Ltd
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the ever-expanding business. With growth of 300% in 2020 and similar forecast for the next 12 months, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious Customer Service Apprentice to take the next steps in their career journey with us.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Learn all aspects of the business to gain knowledge of how the business performs and help to develop it
- Providing cover for webchat and assisting with customer service emails daily
- Picking order items from the fulfilment slip and/or checking other picking is accurate when required
- Auto fulfilling customer orders from website for warehouse to process when required
- Assisting with returns, stock adjustments, order amendments, courier deliveries/collections when required
- Answering telephone and passing on messages when required
- Helping maintain packaging stock control, and stationery
- Be involved in stock taking when required
- During any down periods, assisting with any other duties that the manager may require
IT skills and proficient in Word & Excel as duties will involve data inputting and administrating computerised orders. Good keyboard skills to efficiently communicate directly on customer queries in real time via webchat function. Great written communication skills to create emails and templates for customers regarding delays, orders and queries. Excellent organisation skills to help prioritise and manage what tasks need attention and action daily. Role will be diverse and involve supporting office and warehouse, so a good team player with interpersonal skills. A methodical and systematic nature to ensure errors in administration of orders and deliveries are avoided.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills and proficient in Word and Excel
- Organisational skills to help with multi-tasking
- Customer service skills (preferable some experience within an online environment)
- Positive attitude
- Professional manner when responding to customers
- Level 2-5 minimum GCSE or equivalent, including English and maths grade A*-C/9-4
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full time position may be available with the opportunity to continue on a career development and succession plan for promotion opportunities
About the employer
CharlesTed Interiors was established in October 2017 by Hannah and Kate, two friends based in Shropshire with a shared passion for all things interiors.
Whilst working together on an interior project we decided to buy a small selection of our favourite pieces that we had in our own homes to sell to friends and family. When we told them, everything sold out within a day!
After this initial success we set up our own website with just a small selection of products and again, we sold out before the stock even arrived!
Our whole mission is to help people create a more effortlessly stylish home with simple key pieces and to this day, we both still source every piece on the website; and we won't ever stock anything we wouldn't have in our own homes.
One thing we do get asked all the time is
“Where did the name CharlesTed come from?”
Well, we wouldn’t be exaggerating to say we exchanged a good few hundred WhatsApp messages trying to come up with a business name - some of which were really out there!
In the end we decided to keep it simple and represent how we first met, through our boys, Charles and Ted!
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Katie Mckeown 07889539127 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.