Customer Service Apprentice Tmm Direct Ltd
A small family-run ecommerce retailer supplying egg incubation and veterinary equipment to individuals and organisations are seeking to recruit a Customers Services Operative to join their friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
· The main duties will be to provide customer service and after-sales support to our customers, primarily via email.
· Provide sales and after-sales support to customers through email and occasional telephone communication.
· Replying to customer reviews and communicating via other platforms such as social media.
· Printing customer orders from our order-management system and adding these to the DPD delivery manifest.
· General office administration tasks, to include printing, filing and the checking of invoices/delivery notes.
Requirements and prospects
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good IT skills
· Attention to detail
· Good team player
- Ideally C/4 and above (or equivalent) in GCSE English and maths
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
At The Incubator Shop, we understand the importance of quality, in every part of our operations. We don’t want to simply satisfy our customers...we want to delight them! This is why when you browse our website, send us an email, or call a member of our dedicated team; you will receive a premium quality service.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.