Guests / Customer Service Apprentice Flip Out Pumped Up Hereford
Excellent opportunity working for one of the UK’s biggest and most advanced inflatable adventure arenas. You will work in the busy business delivering outstanding guest/customer service.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 25.00
Possible start date
21 Jul 2022
24 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically, face to face via social media
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- communicate and coordinate internally
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Requirements and prospects
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills- verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- computer literate
- common sense
- willingness to learn
- stress tolerance
- positive attitude
- polite, good time keeping
- team player
GCSE A*-C or 9-4 in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
Possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship.
About the employer
The UK's most advanced inflatable and adventure arena has arrived! *NOW OPEN*
With loads of fantastic features, the Flip Out arena has something for everyone, with loads to keep both adults and kids entertained for hours. With free onsite parking and our Flip Out cafe offering tasty food and drinks, we have everything for the perfect day out. Expect to see more than just arena sessions with Flip Out birthday parties, After Dark sessions and our dedicated toddler and SEN sessions.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 0143 2377010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at Holmer Road, doing a level 2 customer service practitioner standard. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.