Apprentice Hospitality Team Member MOSS AND MOOR LIMITED
An an excellent opportunity at the purposeful, value-led, independent and family-owned business for an Apprentice Hospitality Team Member. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
16 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
No experience necessary as this role involves onsite training and attending college one day per week.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- The ability to go the extra mile for our customers and their needs
- Taking orders, handling payments
- Serving drinks and food to customers
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Adhering to standards of service set out by the front of house team
You must have:
- Has a positive, can-do attitude
- Works well in a busy, fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrate knowledge on food safety and hygiene
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Beyond skills we are looking for a person with heart and personality who has a real passion for hospitality, who wants to successfully grow & learn within the industry and has a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic and trustworthy
- GCSE maths, GCSE English (or equivalents)
Progression for the right person.
Things to consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Luminate Education Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 284 6464 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member.
- Using clear and engaging communication
- Perform activities to positively promote business and sales
- How to handle payments, transactions, stock and packaging to minimise financial loss
- Preparing and organising own work load
- Promoting unique selling points of the business
- Using technology in line with business need
- Contributing in meetings
- Work in a way that minimises the negative effects on the environment
Apprentices will also need to choose a specialism that fits within their job role, including: Food and Beverage Service, Alcoholic Beverage Service, Barista, Food Production, Concierge and Guest Services, House-Keeping, Reception, Reservations, Conference and Events Operations.
This apprenticeship will be delivered through a mixture of a day release in college and work-based learning. Successful candidates will attend our Printworks Campus once a week to learn the skills/ knowledge required to be successful within this role. They will also receive a visit once a month in their place of work from their assessor, where delivery will take place on a one to one basis.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.