Administrator Apprentice AW WEALTH LTD
Provide efficient administrative support with the practice. Produce relevant paperwork in an accurate and compliant manner. Handle telephone queries efficiently from clients and external providers.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
10 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- You will provide efficient administrative support to the Advisers within the Practice in respect of the business generated and the servicing of existing clients.
- You will produce all the relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including quotations, illustrations and valuations as well as processing all new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- You will handle queries from clients and third parties and take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional administrative skills with the ability to perform well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy throughout your work.
- You must be able to show initiative, have excellent IT skills and be a strong communicator. As you will have contact with clients, it is essential that you are professional and confident in dealing with third parties, have excellent communication skills and can work with total discretion.
Full training on systems and processes will be given and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge, with career progression in Financial Services for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
IT skills, strong communicator, attention to detail, show initiative
Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, outgoing personality with a can do attitude
GCSE Maths & English grades A-C
Level 2 Business Administration or Customer Services
Progress with a career in financial services
Things to consider
Transport if a non-driver, there is a bus service
About the employer
Wealth Management Consultants, involved in all aspects of financial planning for individuals, business owners and trustees including pension, investment, protection and inheritance tax planning.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Nadia Davies 0121 678 7148 email@example.com
Business administrator apprenticeship standard
Functional skills in English and maths as required
End point assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.