Creative Assistant Apprentice STEPHENSONS ONLINE LIMITED
An amazing opportunity to work for a fantastic company and begin your career in Business Administration developing new Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours each day. Apply now for the opportunity to become Sol Retails newest member!
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
01 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for all new listings to be completed across all countries
- To be responsible for new listings A+ content for the UK, USA, Canada & Australia
- To be responsible for new brands storefronts for the UK, USA, Canada & Australia
- To be responsible for all products being clear of HAZMAT before they get handed over to existing brand team
- To perform due diligence checks on all products once they are listed and ready to hand over to make sure there are no issues before going live
- To list all products in all countries
- To hold meetings with your line manager and head of departments on progress with all tasks
- To create and approve all A+ content for all brand products in all relevant countries before handing the brand back for checks
- To create all storefronts for all new brands in all relevant countries before handing the brand back for checks
- To make sure all products for all new brands are completely listed and match against the brand master linesheet
- To perform all checks on any new brand or new products for existing brands before hand over
- Participate in brand calls and meetings as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Good organisation
- Good IT Skills, including Excel (photoshop desirable)
- Accurate with keen attention to detail
- Good team player
A minimum of Grade 4/C or above/equivalent in maths and English.
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
To list all new brands on all platforms agreed in the contract of the brand. To make sure the listings are completed to their best including A+ content for all native English-speaking territories. To create all storefronts for Native English-speaking territories. To perform all checks on the brand before reporting it back to head of department as complete. To complete any work that is set by head of department for the onboarding category. To perform updates on the above once brands have become live and maintain the A+ content, store fronts and listings to ensure they remain fit for purpose and relevant.
STEPHENSONS ONLINE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Isobel McColgan 01604 734138 Isobel.McColgan@northamptoncollege.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.